At NOURISH we offer a variety of yoga classes, at times that fit your life, taught by qualified and approachable yoga teachers. Because we believe that you shouldn't have to choose between your health and your finances, as a NOURISH member you can take unlimited yoga classes for only $59 per month! With more than 30 classes per week on our schedule of yoga classes, this is not only the most affordable yoga in Santa Cruz, but it encourages you to establish a consistent yoga routine.
If you are looking to learn yoga from the beginning or simply want a simple, basic, accessible yoga practice, our expertly instructed beginner's classes are a great way to start. Our all levels classes give you the option of moving at your own pace and adding intensity as suits your needs. When you are ready to challenge your yoga strength and flexibility, you'll love our challenging and rewarding intermediate classes.
Although we do not like to restrict ourselves to a set type of yoga, our instructors are influenced by hatha, iyengar, ashtanga, vinyasa and anusara styles of yoga. Regardless of style, we are dedicated to providing a safe, professional and relaxing environment for our clients to practice yoga in Santa Cruz and we welcome the unique nature of each yoga student that enters the studio.
- Best Yoga Instructor in Santa Cruz (Good Times - 2013)
- Best Yoga Instructor in Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz Weekly - 2013)
- Best Yoga Studio in Santa Cruz (Good Times - 2013)
- Best Yoga Studio in Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz Weekly - 2013)
- Best Yoga Studio in Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz Sentinel - 2012)
- Best Yoga Teacher Training Program (Good Times - 2012)
- Best Yoga Teacher Training Program (Santa Cruz Weekly - 2012)
- BEST YOGA STUDIO
- BEST YOGA INSTRUCTOR - Victor
- BEST NUTRITIONIST - Jocelyn
- BEST TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM - Victor
- BEST MASSAGE THERAPIST - Tomek Walas, Sheri Simpson and Amy White
"Before going to NOURISH, my wife had to tie my shoes. I didn't know whether to breathe in or breathe out....Now I'm not only tying my own shoes, but putting on my socks as well."~Kim B.
"I am a newcomer to yoga (I don't count the wii fit!) and have recently become a member of NOURISH on the recommendation of a friend. NOURISH is a wonderfully peaceful studio with fantastic instructors. They are kind and patient and make you feel welcome regardless of your ability."~N D