At NOURISH we offer a variety of yoga classes, at times that fit your life, taught by qualified and approachable yoga teachers. Because we believe that you shouldn't have to choose between your health and your finances, as a NOURISH member you can take unlimited yoga classes for only $59 per month! With more than 30 classes per week on our schedule of yoga classes, this is not only the most affordable yoga in Santa Cruz, but it encourages you to establish a consistent yoga routine.
If you are looking to learn yoga from the beginning or simply want a simple, basic, accessible yoga practice, our expertly instructed beginner's classes are a great way to start. Our all levels classes give you the option of moving at your own pace and adding intensity as suits your needs. When you are ready to challenge your yoga strength and flexibility, you'll love our challenging and rewarding intermediate classes.
Although we do not like to restrict ourselves to a set type of yoga, our instructors are influenced by hatha, iyengar, ashtanga, vinyasa and anusara styles of yoga. Regardless of style, we are dedicated to providing a safe, professional and relaxing environment for our clients to practice yoga in Santa Cruz and we welcome the unique nature of each yoga student that enters the studio.
- Best Yoga Instructor in Santa Cruz (Good Times - 2013)
- Best Yoga Instructor in Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz Weekly - 2013)
- Best Yoga Studio in Santa Cruz (Good Times - 2013)
- Best Yoga Studio in Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz Weekly - 2013)
- Best Yoga Studio in Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz Sentinel - 2012)
- Best Yoga Teacher Training Program (Good Times - 2012)
- Best Yoga Teacher Training Program (Santa Cruz Weekly - 2012)
- BEST YOGA STUDIO
- BEST YOGA INSTRUCTOR - Victor
- BEST NUTRITIONIST - Jocelyn
- BEST TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM - Victor
- BEST MASSAGE THERAPIST - Tomek Walas, Sheri Simpson and Amy White
"I have taken 3 classes so far with differant instructers and everyone has given me something calming and inspiring to go home with. So much more about mind, body and soul than any other classes I have taken around the world. Thank you for being here."~Penny Horne
"Victor’s yoga teacher training was thought provoking. He was a trainer and a student, always willing to learn from us. He is refreshingly down to earth, not egotistical, despite his passion and vast knowledge of yoga. His sense-of-humor kept things fun. He challenged me enough so that I felt prepared, but offered equal support and comfort. The teacher training was well rounded, inspirational, and educational. I whole-heartedly recommend this training whether you become a yoga teacher or solely for a personal journey."~Wendy Kent