Voted the Best of Santa Cruz year after year, NOURISH is a wellness center in downtown Santa Cruz where you will find and enjoy yoga classes, nutrition consultations, massage therapy, yoga teacher training, and a boutique of wellness products.
A tranquil refuge for both Santa Cruz locals and visitors to the area, our center has:
- A beautiful yoga studio where our professional yoga instructors teach beginning, all level, and intermediate classes at times that fit your life;
- A clean, calm, quiet massage room where our certified massage therapists provide multiple modalities of massage therapy;
- A private nutrition office where our registered dietitian conducts individualized nutrition consultations;
- A classroom where yoga teacher training students learn the art and science of teaching yoga;
- A tranquil wellness boutique where you’ll find supplements and other products to support your wellness needs.
Centrally located one block from Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz at the corner of Walnut and Cedar, NOURISH has on-site parking, and hundreds of free and low-cost parking options within a one block radius of our center. We are open every day:
|Monday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:30 am - 4:00 pm|
- BEST YOGA STUDIO
- BEST YOGA INSTRUCTOR - Victor
- BEST NUTRITIONIST - Jocelyn
- BEST TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM - Victor
- BEST MASSAGE THERAPIST - Tomek Walas, Sheri Simpson and Amy White
"Today's class was really a blessing for me. I felt a healing taking place in my body, mind and spirit. This week as we focus on the connections of in breath to out breath , from head to neck, etc. and the places where the breath connects and the places where the body connects, I felt a real healing taking place. I found a new peace in each breath, in each connection of the body, and recongnizing and acknowledging those connections was like applying a healing salve to every breath and every movement of the breath becoming body becoming breath. It added a whole new dimension to my experience of everything. I left the class with a blessing and in turn became a blessing to those around me. Thank you, Victor."~Patricia Gorman
"NOURISH is true healing for the mind, body, & soul! I love the yoga they practice here. Every instructor is nothing but amazing! Victor is friendly & funny, Roxanne is a true delight & a wonderful way to start off your morning! They truly help you learn the correct way & are completely committed to your well being."~Jenny C.